YOUR FIVE DAY HOLIDAY INCLUDES
- Return luxury coach transport
- Driver and Professional Guide who will act as a tour manager for the group
- Four nights’ accommodation at the four-star McGettigan’s Hotel in the heart of Letterkenny
- Full Irish Breakfast on four mornings
- Sumptuous meal on four evenings
- Admission to Glenveagh National Park, The Daniel O’Donnell Visitor Centre and an unforgettable waterbus trip around Donegal Bay.
- Visit to Sliabh Liag – Ireland’s Ultimate Sea Cliff Experience
€399 per person sharing
* Single supplement €80
Board your luxury coach and journey to the Cathedral Town of Letterkenny, to spend four remarkable nights in four-star surroundings, discovering the Hills of Donegal.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before having a visitor experience like no other, the world famous museum to Daniel O’Donnell in Dungloe. Your journey continues to Kincasslagh, where Daniel grew up, went to school and got married, before we retire back to the hotel for more fine dining.
“Literally heaven on earth” is how Tripadvisor describes Glenveagh National Park. Explore this remote, hauntingly beautiful wilderness complete with walking trails around one of the most famous castles in the land.
Cruise the pristine waters of Donegal Bay, surrounded by stunning views of The Bluestack Mountains. See the charming seal colony and relax on the custom-built Waterbus. We go next to one of Ireland’s best kept secrets, the magnificent sea cliffs at Slieve Liag. A trip to Killbegs, Ireland’s leading fishing port, will whet your appetite for another exceptional evening meal.
Experience the great summit at Mullaghmore and visit the final resting place of WB Yeats in Drumcliff. Relish a delicious lunch in Sligo, before we bid goodbye at the original pick up points back home.