AllPro Recruitment seek Compliance Officer Executive for Recycling Business
On behalf of our award winning client, we are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer within the recycling industry. Training and development would be included in this role. This is an opportunity to work with a great company who are passionate about making a difference to the environment and creating an excellent workplace for staff.
The ideal candidate will work in a busy office environment, which includes environmental, health & safety and administration functions. The successful candidate would have a science, technology or environmental degree, have experience with compliance and a bonus would be Health & Safety knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will participate as an active member of the Site Management Team to ensure ongoing and continual fulfilment of all essential operational and regulatory compliance requirements.
1. Maintain the company’s waste industry compliance requirements including;
· Waste Licence
· Waste Collection Permit
· NTFSO regulations
The successful candidate must ensure all reporting requirements are fulfilled. This will require the successful candidate to contribute to and stay up to date with relevant QESH & Waste Management Policy, Standards and Regulations. Any changes must be communicated, agreed and adopted into company practice as appropriate.
2. Manage the maintenance of existing quality standards by ensuring the management cycles are maintained actively through ongoing internal audit, review and improvement programs. Standards currently managed include:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- WEEE Industry standard WEEELABEX
3. Manage the process flow and documentation requirements for site receipts and dispatches between site operations, transportation providers and the administration function.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Science, technology or environmental degree, preferably in the environmental area
– Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards
– Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
– Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
– Professional manner, friendly and energetic in their daily contacts with staff and customers
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Previous experience dealing with the EPA and other regulatory bodies
The position of Compliance Officer will be filled with a motivated, hardworking and diligent individual who is a quick learner.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Depending on Experience