One of Ireland’s largest local radio stations is seeking an Area Manager to develop client marketing plans, establish and enhance relationships and deliver outstanding customer service.
Midlands 103 describes the ideal candidate as having:
- Previous field sales or tele sales experience and/or formal training.
- A proven record of prospecting, pitching and closing deals in a B2B setting. Failing this, a B2C role requiring techniques for a cold market.
- Dedication to customers, aligning company values to client outcomes.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, media platforms for major provincial towns.
The vacant position:
- Involves working in a dedicated sales territory during business hours over five weekdays.
- Begins with comprehensive training through an ongoing and continuous Learning and Development programme.
- Requires a full, clean driving licence.
- Entails a generous remuneration and rewards package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonuses and commissions on attainment of targets, company vehicle, pension and insurance benefits.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021. Midlands 103 is an equal opportunities employer and will shortlist applicants for interview based on relevant qualifications and experience.