JOIN IRELAND'S LARGEST HOME CARE PROVIDER.
Healthcare Assistant/Care Worker
Caring for seniors is a humbling experience that requires a special person and just the right touch.
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join our team of Caregivers and to support seniors in the comfort of their home environment.
We believe in caring for our Caregivers/Healthcare Workers as much as we do caring for our seniors.
With a 4,000-strong Caregiver team working across every county in Ireland, we are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
Wherever you are based, there is a job for you, and whatever your career aspirations, there is a pathway for you.
The Ideal Candidate
· Completed or in the process QQI Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person or experience
· Full clean drivers licence
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Confidential, calm, polite and professional individual who is well presented and has a kind and caring nature
· Reliable, trustworthy individuals committed to providing quality person centered care in a home environment
· International Police Clearance (If applicable)
Benefits of becoming a Home Instead Caregiver
· Competitive pay – with higher rates at the weekend
· Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – days, nights or weekend work available
· 24-hour Caregiver support
· Refer a friend schemes – we’ll pay you when you successfully introduce a qualified colleague to Home Instead Senior Care
Learn more about becoming a Caregiver with Home Instead Senior Care Midlands, apply online at www.homeinstead.ie/offaly or Call 057 93 23838
Home Instead Senior Care is an equal opportunities Employer