The Data Clinic requires an IT Technician (Level 1)
For this position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance for all clients.
• Provide premium quality phone, email and remote support for customer servers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
• Logging calls (tickets) and keeping records of customer queries
• Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
• Updating help desk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer.
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment
• PC builds and installations
• Execute any activities assigned
• Monitor and control any activities assigned
• Communicate activities and updates to the manager and other team members when necessary
• Complete time sheets daily
• Active Directory, Exchange, Support, Desktop support
• Desktop Support- supporting, troubleshooting
• Desktop & Remote Admin- Administering
• Email Management- Setting up users, distribution lists etc, MS Exchange 2010
• AD – Windows Server 2008- 2019 Administering, understanding of group policy etc.
• Anti-Virus- Monitoring, Deploying, Troubleshooting
• Network Support- Patching, understanding of VLAN
• Hardware Support- PC & Printing, Hardware Support
• 1+ years in a desktop support or Help desk role
• Experience of the above technical skills
• Third level IT Qualification
• Certifications Completed:
• Microsoft Certified Professional Windows 7/10
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you must have a clean driver license and have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland.