Marsh Nissan Tullamore and Athlone
Purpose of Role:
The Marketing Executive will be an integral part of the Dealership Sales, Aftersales team.
The role will involve the editing, maintenance, and development of creative and relevant content for the dealership’s digital channels and social media platforms across the group.
Monthly reports and presentations must be collated for the management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting various marketing administrative duties.
The candidate will work closely with the Dealer Principal on projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and grow our digital presence across all channels with an understanding of the business standards and strategic requirements.
• CMS Management - perform regular website updates to copy, content and graphics including article writing and news updates.
• Take full ownership and management of the dealership’s social media channels, including content calendar, content creation, analysis, and reporting.
• Reporting monthly on website statistics/ trends and recommended changes. A good understanding of keyword research and optimisation is important to inform product campaigns and website optimisation. Editing of presentations for management.
• Copywriting for marketing communications both online and offline.
• Support the sales and aftersales teams with running product campaigns – creation, monitoring, and analysis.
• Assist the sales and aftersales teams with paid advertising campaigns, understanding paid media metrics, channels and reporting.
• Assist the sales and aftersales teams with the planning, execution and reporting of email campaigns.
• CRM Management. Work with the sales and aftersales teams to manage the dealerships customer relationship cycle of contact with customers.
• Qualification in Digital Marketing, Multimedia, Media Studies, Social Media, or related field.
• Knowledge of following Google products: analytics, AdWords and keywords.
• Experience working with social media channels particularly Facebook, Facebook advertising, Instagram and twitter.
• Experience using Microsoft suite.
• Confident working with various website CMS systems.
• Adobe photoshop (not essential).
• Strong copywriting skills.
• Ability to think creatively and have a good visual eye.
• Reporting data on trends and statistics.
• Capacity to multi-task across multiple projects.
• Experience in a similar role is desired.
• Should be organised and detail driven.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Can-do attitude championing the power of teamwork.
• Full clean Driving Licence required.