Nelipak want you as their Product Engineer
Reporting to the Senior Product Engineer, The Product Engineer is responsible for the development and revision of product specifications, tooling and associated equipment. Responsible for liaising with the end customer to understand and implement their requirements.
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Revision of current product specifications and drawings for customers and internal changes.
- Development and control of new customer specifications. Liaise with customers re. Artworks and specifications, and advise on the capabilities of BHP Ireland Ltd. manufacturing.
- Development, Ordering and control of all process related tooling i.e. Dies (roller press and sealing) and plates.
- Analysis of machine capabilities, and identification of potential problems with tooling compatibility.
- Co-ordinate all orders of tooling through the system and liaise with suppliers, customers, planning and sales. Monitor the status of pending orders.
- Constant liaison with Quality, Planning, Sales, Production and Customer Service re. status & approval of pending specifications.
- Review customer complaints and ensure appropriate actions for the product engineering department. • Project work and other ad hoc duties.
- Maintenance & update of internal MRP system (MFG Pro).
- Liaise with customers and departmental supervisors on an on-going basis, taking appropriate action in their support as required.
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or related discipline
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Autocad qualification and or business-related work experience
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Excellent Problem solving, decision making and project management skills with a proven track record in meeting deadlines. Accuracy, reliability and attention to detail are essential.
1-2 years desirable
Please e-mail your CV together with a Cover letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
For additional information on Nelipak Healthcare Packaging, please visit our website on www.nelipak.com. Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is committed to equality of opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates irrespective of religion, gender or disability.