Adrian Dunne Pharmacies are recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
We are an Irish-owned community-based, growing pharmacy group with 12 branches spread across Dublin, Meath and Wicklow. We strive to provide every customer with excellent advice, care and support from our dedicated team of trained healthcare professionals through working going the extra mile to exceed their expectations. We provide this through our experienced dispensary teams who are highly trained and are always on hand to deal with any query regarding our customers’ health, medication or even just some general well-being advice.
We are looking for smart and flexible people with a can-do attitude to join our fast-paced, collaborative working environment built on compassion, trust and respect.
You will be passionate about going the extra mile to ensure an exceptional customer experience for our customers and to contribute towards maintaining a great place to work for our people.
Join us and you will work with highly experienced, professional people who will work alongside you to support you in your learning and development journey with us.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Responsible for dispensing and preparing prescriptions
· Providing a high standard in Customer Service
· Ensuring efficient stock control & ethical ordering
· Ensuring prescription control
· Completion of end of month claims
· Understanding of reject and reclaims books
· Completion of all necessary paperwork
· Dispensary house-keeping responsibilities
Skills and Experience
· Must hold an approved Pharmacy Technician Qualification
· Some previous experience in a Technician/ Dispensary role
· In-depth product knowledge
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong customer service
· A helpful and courteous manner
· Willing to work as part of a team
· Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays, when required
· Fluency in English
· Competitive salary
· Quarterly monetary incentives
· Flexible working hours
· Recognition days
· Learning and development opportunities
· Employee discounts
· Corporate social responsibility initiatives
· Company-wide and branch social events
We are an equal opportunities employer. We reserve the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Apply with CV to email@example.com