Public Lighting Maintenance Electrician.
At Electric Skyline, our business is energy, our passion is a sustainable future. Our vision is to synchronise the economic, social, and environmental benefits of better energy efficiency.
From our primary location is Claremorris Co. Mayo, Electric Skyline is one of the leading lighting specialists contractors in Ireland and provide lighting services to local authorities, private and commercial industries and sports organisations throughout Ireland.
Electric Skyline maintain in excess of 100,000 public lights for nine local authorities in Ireland.
We are currently looking for Qualified Electricians to operate from our Leinster Regional Office in Athlone Co. Westmeath to service various Public Lighting Projects throughout Leinster.
- Ensuring that the public lighting project is delivered in accordance with agreed Specifications, Standards, Health and Safety Plans, Method Statements as laid down in the programme.
- Ensuring any changes in the public lighting project are brought to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Ensuring the public lighting project meets the client’s requirements.
- Ensure that safe systems of work are in place.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge and experience of the inspection, testing, certification, and reporting procedures for the work undertaken.
- Coordinate and implement repairs to public lighting faults as required.
- Survey and condition score public lighting infrastructure, recording results.
- Carry out duties in line with specific RAMS and JSSP’s.
What would you need?
- Electrician – Level 6 Craft Cert or Equivalent
- Safe Pass
- Drivers licence
- COVID-19 CIF Induction
- Abrasive Wheel
- MEWP experience
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Safe Electric Qualified Certifier
- CSCS Signing Lighting and Guarding
- ESB Networks Experience
- Public Lighting Experience
- MEWP/Bucket Rescue
- C Driver’s License
- CSCS LUGS Card
- CSCS Scaffold Card
- HIAB Experience
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- First Aid Training
- Fire Marshal
- Secured Long Term Employment
- CWPS Pension Scheme
- Agreed Electrical Contract Rates of Pay
- Paid Overtime
- 4 Day Week
- Flexible Working Hours
- Paid Travel
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent