Sherpa Kids seeking Childcare Programme Assistant
The Childcare Programme Assistant is responsible to assist the effective management of the day-to-day running of the breakfast and after school Sherpa Kids Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced program.
Part-time role (Approx 10 - 20 hours/ week)
Working hours: 7:30 - 9:00 - 13:30-18:30
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Qualities required:
- Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a commitment to delivering high quality care programmes
- FETAC 5 In Childcare certification (or studying)
- Experience in working with children delivering safe and stimulating play.
- Experience in working with children of 4-12 years is considered an advantage
- Passionate, creative, approachable, adventurous personality
- Strong ethical behaviour
- Excellent Communicator with fluent English
- Garda Vetting Check will be required for all staff which will be undertaken following interview.
We offer our staff:
- Opportunity to join an international business in Ireland and work with school-aged children
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to develop professionally in childcare gradually taking over increased responsibilities
- Continuous training and development
- Opportunity to be part of an international team of childcare professionals, liaise and exchange ideas with colleagues at both national and international level
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €13.00 per hour