Laois County Council - Serviced Site Development
“Laois County Council is actively considering the development of serviced sites and in advance of finalising its plans, the Council wishes to establish that there are sufficient levels of interest.
For further information and to complete the Survey please visit, the Public Consultation Page on www.Laois.ie. Eligibility will be determined by criteria set out under The Croí Cónaithe Fund.
Online Assessment – Important Information
- This is a provisional expression of interest only, for the purpose of gathering information and determining potential levels of interest.
- Eligibility criteria may change from time to time.
- Completion of the assessment does not imply eligibility or convey approval in any form, to a future offer of a serviced site by Laois County Council.
- This is not a waiting list and will not determine priority.
- The existence of this register does not preclude others from applying to be considered for serviced sites.
- The data submitted by you as part of this submission, will be retained in accordance with the retention schedules for as long as the relevant statutory provisions remain in force and that apply and will be used for the following purposes:
- The establishment of a register of provisional interest in serviced sites provided by Laois County Council
- To make further contact with applicants to confirm continuing interest and for final confirmation of actual interest.
- The potential onward transfer of the data to a register maintained by Laois County Council of confirmed interest, which can be used as part of the process for final evaluation, prior to provisional approval for serviced sites.
- The potential onward transfer to the Department of Housing Planning and Local Government or the Housing Agency as part of any evaluation or approval process associated with serviced sites.