Accounts Administrator required for Maternity Leave Cover in the Westmeath area (Duplicate)
Accounts Administrator for Maternity Leave Cover
Start Date ASAP
Hours of work 37.5 hrs 9.am to 5.30pm
Finish Date – Yet to be confirmed but likely to be March 2022
Minimum 2/3 Years Experience in Similar Role.
Reporting to the CFO.
- Processing high volume purchase invoices &credit notes- matching grn’s , querying discrepancies with store managers , higher management
- Monthly supplier reconciliations and query solving.
- Monthly reporting and follow up on outstanding debit notes and returns.
- Monthly cashflow reporting
- Receipt and payments recording
- Preparing remittances for monthly supplier payments.
- Assisting in year in audit
- Various weekly and monthly report preparations
- Liaise and report to management on any issues that may arise from an accounts payable and receivable viewpoint.
- Liaise with Suppliers and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Any other ad hoc office duties that may arise.
The idea Candidate requires excellent written and oral communication. Strong knowledge of excel is a necessity.
Have previously worked in retail and familiar with POS systems.
Be able to work to month end close deadlines and be proactive in solving queries and maintaining up to date reconciliation.
Be proactive in identifying and highlighting potential issues as they may arise.