Buckelys Supervalu Mullingar is seeking a Supervisor
Job Title: Supervisor
Reports to: Store Owner, Store Manager
Direct Reports: All of the team as directed by Management
Main Purpose of the Job:
To manage and motivate your team, ensuring the store operates efficiently and effectively and to provide our customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer service facing role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure.
- Ability to organise work, delegate responsibilities and support team members in achieving the objective of the Store.
- Always ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority by greeting each customer as if it’s their first visit to the store and consistently deliver an exceptional service by displaying I-CARE service excellence behaviours;
- Actively promote the Real rewards Loyalty Programme to every customer by:
- scanning the RR card for every transaction,
- offering a RR card to customers who do not have one,
- understanding and explaining features, benefits & advantages to customers & colleagues,
- ensuring you are up to date on active vouchers, the APP and any changes to the loyalty programme;
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the store by prioritising and delegating the workload appropriately;
- Be organised, self-driven, show excellent attention to detail and use own initiative and judgement where appropriate;
- Achieve Retail Excellence standards across the whole store with attention to pricing, ordering, merchandising and quality food standards;
- Be approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork, a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace;
- Set the standard for other employees in relation to rotation, merchandising and facing off;
- Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment;
- Attend regular management meetings and hold regular communication meetings with the team.
- Assist in the induction, training and development of employees;
- Ensure all employees wear their full uniform, name badge and display a neat appearance at all times.
- Manage employee’s performance, giving regular feedback, recognition and encouragement;
- Ensure company rules, policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints politely, professionally and consistent with store policy;
- Ensure the adequate timekeeping and attendance of team members;
- Attend any training or development programmes as directed by store management;
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working;
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative;
- Perform any other duties or assume any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you from time to time. These may be outside of your normal area of work. Furthermore, you may be assigned to work in other areas within the Store on either a temporary or permanent basis.