Part-Time Support Assistant required for the Offaly area
The Clara Community and Family Resource Centre CLG
are recruiting for the following position
Part time 16 hours per week (10-month Fixed Term Contract)
To support and work in close collaboration with the project coordinator and the Voluntary Management Committee to implement the aims and objectives of the centre as specified in the work plan.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Minimum Level 6 qualification on the QQI framework
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent typing and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to include customer service skills
- Good facilitation and groupwork skills
- Ability to support planning, evaluation, and review of activities
- An understanding of family support work in a community-based setting
- A strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative
This role requires a suitably qualified, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and adaptable individual. Evening and weekend work may be required.
The application form, job description, personnel spec and details of the application process can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Final date for receipt of applications is 19th August 2021 at 5pm. Applications received after this date will not be considered. No CVs, applications must be accompanied by a cover letter.
Shortlisting will be made based on the information provided. Interviews will take place on Thursday 9th September 2021 and involve an examination of IT skills.
This post is funded by the Child and Family Agency, Clara Community and Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.