Donegal Food Festival
Discover the Food Festival in Donegal town this August with Midlands 103 Tours!
Hotel: The Central Hotel, Donegal town
Date of Departure: Wednesday, 26th of August - Saturday 29th of August 2020
Your 4 Day Trip Includes:
- Return luxury coach transport.
- Professional tour manager.
- Three nights hotel accommodation with full Irish breakfast on two mornings and evening meal on two evenings.
- Official tour to Sliabh Liag in Teelin.
- Excursion trip on the Donegal Bay Waterbus.
- Shopping experience at Magee of Donegal and Mc Elhinney’s in Ballybofey.
- Admission to the Donegal town Food Festival with fireworks display on Friday and Saturday.
Your Day by Day Schedule
Travel in luxury to Donegal Town, to the the award-winning Central Hotel. We have dinner and light entertainment before unwinding for the night.
Enjoy a site seeing tour of south west Donegal, taking in the highest sea cliffs in Europe in Teelin. You will visit Killybegs, one of Ireland’s premier fishing ports and marvel at the beautiful and rugged landscape of this region. In the afternoon, why not enjoy a cruise on the Donegal Bay Waterbus? The team will offer a guided tour around Donegal Bay, with entertainment provided. We return for dinner to the hotel and afterwards enjoy the many pubs and venues offering entertainment.
This morning after breakfast, we visit Mc Elhinney’s in Ballybofey for some shopping before returning to Donegal Town to visit the world famous Magee of Donegal. At 4pm the Donegal Town Food Festival will officially open. You will get a proper look at all the vendors before the masses of crowds descend for the weekend. After dinner at the hotel, we will sit in the garden and watch the fantastic fireworks display, marking the opening of the event.
Once fed, we return to the Donegal Town Food Festival to see our favourite celebrity chefs create delicious dishes. Capture ideas and taste the finest cuisine that Ireland has to offer. In the afternoon, we bid Donegal Town a fond farewell and make our way back to our original pick up points.
Contact us today: