Midlands 103 Tours Terms & Conditions
The organiser reserves the right to terminate the contract if the behaviour or conduct of a consumer either prior to or during a holiday is likely to endanger the safety or well being of other consumers in his/her company or that of the consumer himself/herself.
It is the consumers responsibility to disclose to the organiser any physical or mental health conditions that the consumer or their guests should have.
We do not supply Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters for our passengers.
A non-refundable booking deposit of €100 per Person is required at the time of booking. The holiday must be paid for in full at least 2 weeks before the scheduled date of departure.
If the consumer cancels the holiday a no refund policy will apply.
Consumers must refrain from the consumption of illegal substances whilst on tour. He/She must also refrain from smoking and drinking whilst on the coach. They should only smoke or drink at appropriate times where it is legally permissible to do so.
Should the consumer have any special requests (e.g. Rooms beside lifts, Dietary requests) these should be communicated at the time of booking. The organiser shall endeavour to fulfil such requests but can’t guarantee same.
The organiser reserves the right to alter, change curtail or cancel a holiday on the following grounds
- Should the organiser have a minimum number of bookings required to operate.
- In an act of God situation including adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, fire or other destruction of any property, vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with a holiday
- The sizes of the coach used will be determined by the number of passengers booked on a holiday. The sizes of the coaches are a minimum of 28 seats to 53 seats.
- Not all coaches provided by the organiser are guaranteed to have a restroom on board.
- The organiser cannot be held responsible for passenger arriving late resulting in them missing a departure time or an excursion. Refunds will not apply.
- The organisers strongly recommend that all consumers avail of travel insurance for both domestic and non-domestic holidays. The consumer will be fully liable for all their medical expenses as no such costs will be borne by the organiser. The organiser will not be involved in or responsible for any claim(s) made by a consumer against their insurance provider.
- The consumer hereby agrees that he/she shall abide by all instructions or directions given by a member of the organisers staff and guide always while on tour.
- All passengers must remain seated in the interest of safety whilst vehicles are in motion. Seatbelts must be worn. Movement to the contrary is at the passenger’s own risk.
- Should a passenger have cause for complaint for any reason whilst on holidays the consumer should bring their complaint to the Dedicated Tour Manager at the time. If it is felt that the tour manager has not dealt with the issue correctly and efficiently the consumer shall be obliged to notify the General Manager of Midland 103 in writing only no later than 21 days after his/her return.
- The Organiser has the right to refuse travel to consumers.