Grant Engineering Ireland are recruiting
(Research & Development)
With an established history of almost 45 years designing, manufacturing and supplying a wide range of multi award winning, highly efficient heating products, Grant has become a firm favourite for many householders and installers when choosing a new or replacement heating system. Grant oil boilers, heat pumps, biomass pellet boilers, hot water cylinders and solar water heaters are manufactured from the highest quality materials and designed not just to meet, but to exceed all relevant performance and environmental standards.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to join our growing R&D department, to work on the next generation of home heating products.
- Working with existing engineering staff to drive new product development
- Developing ideas from concept to prototyping, testing and certification to ensure they are ready to market
- Working with existing engineering staff to drive continuous improvement of existing products
- Management and updating of controlled drawing of all company products
- Creation and management of company product documentation such as assembly and operating manuals and 3D models
- Must hold, at minimum, a Level 8 Engineering qualification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a very acute attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to lead our ongoing Digital Transformation project, working with multiple departments across the business and becoming the subject matter expert.
Please forward your CV to Grant Engineering, Barrack St, Crinkle, Birr, Co Offaly for the attention of Gary Kelly, or by email to email@example.com