Excellent Opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a thriving construction consultancy in the Midlands.
Senior Structural Engineer:
Chancery Group are seeking a Chartered Structural Engineer to join a highly respected construction consultancy. This midlands-based practice has, over the past 25 years, earned a strong reputation as a professional service provider to all main aspects of the construction industry throughout Ireland. Chancery Group Construction Consultancy (CGCC) specialise in providing Civil/Structural Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Project Management services. Clients are varied from public sector to private entities, pharmaceutical, educational, industrial to name a few. Due to an increased workload and ever-increasing client expectations, together with some exciting new projects, there is now an opportunity for an experienced and ambitious engineer to join our team.
CGCC recognise the synergy and benefits of being able to combine the essential elements of engineering design with cost certainty and programme/ project management not just for our clients but equally for the future growth and expansion of the practice.
The ideal candidate must be qualified, hold a Chartership, be ambitious both in terms of their own goals and also with a view to developing and leading the engineering element of the practice. Ability to perform the following duties proficiently are essential:
- Structural design/ detailing and developing specifications on various projects
- Fulfilling the role of Design & Assigned Certifier as commanded by regulations
- Reporting to senior management, the candidate’s duties will include taking the technical lead on projects, both carrying out and reviewing/checking designs by others, liaising with clients, design team and contractor and supporting the growth and development of the team
- Effective communication with clients, staff and all external associates
- Working to and meeting deadlines while managing client expectations at all times
- Flexible working arrangement
- You will work on a range of projects from residential housing schemes, commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and industrial developments
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within the practice
- This position offers great prospects of advancement in a busy expanding practice
- Engineer with minimum 5 years-experience
- Degree in Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Chartership essential
- Be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative along with being a team player
- Must have fluent English
- CGCC are an equals opportunity employer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Paid Institute Membership
- Flexible working arrangements (within practical limits)
- Employer matching pension up to a capped percentage
Excellent accredited CPD programme.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com