West Offaly Training Seek Trainer
Would you like to pursue a career as a trainer, have you a desire to help other people develop new skills and improve their own lives?
If so, this is the job for you.
West Offaly Training is a social enterprise, community training not-for-profit project in Banagher, Co. Offaly, involved in Training and Education of Soft Skills, IT and Health and Safety, part funded body by Pobal.
The successful candidate will join a small, dedicated team and work closely with the manager and staff to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Responsible for the development, co-ordination and delivery of up to date Soft Skills, ICT and Health and Safety training courses.
- Maintain class, learner and quality records for the company and outside organisations.
- Deliver classes onsite, to groups and learners in various locations and facilities as needed.
- Utilising the company’s training facilities and laptops to their full advantage.
- Maintain and develop the company’s web and social media presence.
- Setting up facilities, delivering presentations and locking up as needed.
- Taking booking and payment when required.
- Administration duties when required.
- This position will involve occasional evening and weekend work.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- A minimum of 1 years training experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good technical knowledge of and enjoyment of IT in general
- Full clean driving licence and own transport.
- A level 8 qualification
- Understanding of IT maintenance and technology an advantage.
- A Training qualification
This is a 1-year contract 9 – 5.30, Monday – Friday (subject to funding) and you will be based in West Offaly; however, travel will be required.
The position will involve occasional evening and weekend work.
The ideal Candidate will currently be on the live register and actively looking for employment.
Applications by letter and CV to: email@example.com
West Offaly Training Ltd