Research has found the typical adult suffers 84 mishaps a year.
Sending a text to the wrong person has been named as the most common mishap we make in modern life.
A Compare The Market survey of 2,000 adults also featured mistaking a stranger for someone you know, getting on the wrong bus, and shrinking your clothes in the wash in the top ten.
The research found the typical adult suffers 84 mishaps a year.
TOP 10 MISHAPS:
1. Sending a text to the wrong person
2. Mistaking a stranger for a friend.
3. Got on wrong bus or train
4. Shrinking clothes in wash
5. Change colour of clothes in wash
6. Forgetting about dinner in the oven and ruining it
7. Made food for work and forgot it
8. Forgot to add detergent to wash
9. Phone rang when it should be on silent
10. Tried to get in the wrong car.