No decision taken yet on championship format
The GAA have officially announced this morning that the Connacht SFC game between Roscommon and London has been called off.
The game was due to have been played in Ruislip on Saturday May 2nd.
The game between Galway and New York, also in the Connacht championship set for May 3rd had been called off earlier.
Making the announcement GAA Games Administrator Fergal McGill said that no decision has been made with regard to the format of this years' hurling and football championships.
He said that the association 'were looking at' June 15th as a possible date for a resumption of matches.
However he said that they will be guided by the Government and health advice as the situation evolves.
He said they would be making a further statement in April when the situation is clearer.