Croke Park Museum and Dublin City tour
Date: 7th of May, 2020
Your day trip schedule:
- Picked up in the midlands, get ready for an unforgettable day in Dublin, with each experience brought to life by our friendly tour manager.
- Croke Park has been at the heart of Irish sporting life for over 100 years. With a capacity of 82,300, this magnificent stadium is actually the third largest in Europe. Its size is only part of its greatness, however, as you’ll quickly discover on this eye-opening, access-all-areas tour. From quirky insights into why Croke Park’s grass is always greener to learning about defining moments in Irish history, you’re guaranteed to leave with a new appreciation for Croke Park.
- Ranked as one of the best things to do in Dublin, some highlights include sitting in the VIP area, getting a bird’s-eye view from the media centre, and walking in the footsteps of GAA legends as you go pitch side through the players’ tunnel!
- No trip to Croke Park would be complete without stopping at the treasured GAA Museum. Immerse yourself in the spine-tingling and completely unique story of Gaelic Games from ancient times to the present day. It not only celebrates the history of Ireland’s national games, it also vividly brings to life how the GAA has contributed to our cultural, social and sporting heritage. Featured exhibitions include the original Sam Maguire and Liam MacCarthy Cups.
- Post tour, we return for a four-course meal with all the trimmings before making our way pack to our original pick- up points.
Contact us today: