Covid 19 Information/Guidelines
COVID-19 PRECAUSIONS & PASSENGER SAFETY
We at Midlands 103 take your safety very seriously, especially in these very uncertain times and we would like to reassure you that we have been working closely with our transport providers, hotels, visitor attractions and tour guides to ensure that every measure has been put in place to keep you safe. Here’s little of what we are all doing in preparation for your trip.
- Until Covid 19 is sorted, you will receive a Brian Cunningham Events travel pack upon boarding your coach, which will contain a face mask, hand-sanitiser and disinfectant wipes, as well as some travel treats.
- All of the luxury coaches you will travel on will provide additional hand sanitiser onboard.
- Your coach will be thoroughly cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant at the end of every day.
- All coaches will only carry the approved number of guests in line with the HSE guidelines.
- All of our team will have been fully trained as required by the HSE guidelines and have completed the Covid 19 Safety Charter.
In turn, we would ask you to do your part to help us keep you and all of our guests safe by doing the following:
- Bring along additional personal protection equipment such as masks and sanitisers.
- Once you have chosen your seat on board the coach please return to the same seat for each leg of the trip and refrain from moving around the bus which might make social distancing difficult.
- Please be aware of the social distancing requirements and whenever possible maintain a 2m distance from other passengers.
- Remember to maintain good personal hand washing, coughing and sneezing hygiene.
- You may be asked to show proof that you have been vaccinated for Covid 19.
- If you have not been vaccinated for Covid 19 please advise your booking agent at the time of booking.
We are aware that you may have concerns during this time but please be assured that we are here to help, to answers any questions you may have and to make your trip as pleasant, safe and carefree as possible.