Charter Medical Private Hospital Seek Staff Nurse - Medical/ Surgical Ward
Staff Nurse - Medical/ Surgical Ward
Due to expansion of services we are actively recruiting Medical/ Surgical nurses to join the charter team to support the demand of our expanding services.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary in line with HSE qualifications & experience
- Signing bonus
- Free staff car parking
- PRSA contribution
- Flexible hours
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Other paid leave
- Sick pay
- Must be registered in the General Division of the register of Nurses maintained by Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland.
- To have at least 1 year’s recent relevant post-registration nursing experience, preferably in an acute hospital setting. This role would suit a nurse with 1-3 years post qualification experience.
- Possess well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills, proven clinical ability, risk management, clinical audit, and excellent communication skills.
- Deliver a high level of evidenced-based patient care as a member of the nursing team working to NMBI Scope of Practice.
- Be flexible to work in all clinical areas of the Hospital as required
- Participate in the formulation of and adhere to Charter Medical Private Hospital's protocols, policies, procedures and guidelines and standards of practices
- Report any incidents as they occur through the correct channels
- Collect, analyse and maintain agreed records and ensure that all records are properly and accurately maintained and disseminated to the appropriate staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Apply for the above role by sending your CV to email@example.com including the job title in the subject.