Clara Community and Family Resource Centre CLG are Recruiting
The Clara Community and Family Resource Centre CLG
Are recruiting for the following position:
Family Support/Community Development Worker;
Full time 35 hours per week
To support and work in close collaboration with Voluntary Management Committee and the Project Coordinator to implement the Resource Centre’s aims and objectives as specified in the work plan.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A qualification in family support / community development / social care or a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years paid experience of working with groups would be a significant advantage, but not essential.
- A good understanding in Family Support work in a community-based setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues of poverty and social exclusion and its impact on the local area
- Ability to complete funding applications and successfully source funding for project activities
- The ability to liaise and collaborate with voluntary, community and statuary agencies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and facilitation skills
- Good computer skills
- Demonstrate a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work on own initiative
- A full clean driver’s license and access to transport essential
- Evening and weekend work may be required
Application form, job description, personnel spec and details of the application process are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 27th January 2023 at 1pm. Applications received after this time will not be considered. Application form only. C.V. will not be accepted.
Shortlisting will apply on the basis of information provided. Interviews will take place Thursday 2nd February 2023 and include a short presentation.