We are seeking professional, hard-working drivers to distribute our products to schools nationwide. Drivers will be required to bring products into the school, replenishing on-site boxes with extreme care and attention. This role requires drivers who are excellent at time keeping and take pride in the quality of their work.
- Report to the Transport Co-ordinator.
- Ensure that all orders are correct before delivery.
- Maintain temperature records.
- Maintain cleaning schedule and records.
- Drive safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle and report any issues with same.
- Ensure van has fuel, oil and is ready to drive while being well-maintained and clean both inside and outside.
- Maintain standards that correspond to that of company policy.
- Maintain Personal Hygiene.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager
- Drivers must have a full, clean drivers licence.
- Flexible approach to working hours / routes.
- Drivers must have no convictions, as schools may require Garda Vetting.
- Drivers must have experience with independently driving and delivering goods
- Knowledge of routing, use of handheld devices and Eircodes will be an advantage.
Uniforms will be provided.
Rate of Pay: €12.50 per hour with additional subsistence.
Working Hours. Drivers will work during the night. Approximate times are midnight to 8am, but this is subject to change.
Please note. We deliver in line with school openings. When schools are closed (Christmas, Easter, Summer and Halloween) staff are advised to apply to the Department of Social Protection for relevant Jobseekers Payment during production down time.