The Tullamore Court Hotel is recruiting
The Tullamore Court Hotel, part of The Inua Collection is now recruiting for a Wedding and Events Executive to join the team. We are looking to recruit a team member who is passionate about the hospitality industry and the customer experience.
Tullamore Court Hotel is situated in the heart of the Irish countryside in Tullamore, County Offaly only 60 minutes from Dublin or Galway and 75 minutes from Limerick.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the latest wedding trends and demonstrate exceptional communication, organization, and guest service skills.
We are passionate about your career development and have a variety of programmes available to help you achieve your goals. You will also be welcome by a suite of benefits including discounted hotel rates across the Inua collection gym access, healthcare, pension and many more!
We value the importance of work-life balance and aim to offer you flexibility in your role with us.
To learn more, please email email@example.com or visit tullamorecourthotel.ie
Main Duties include:
- To increase Wedding business conversion and grow number of weddings for the hotel in accordance with the hotel budget and business plan.
- Plan out quarterly Sales and Marketing initiatives to drive wedding enquiries.
- Managing all Wedding accounts as well as relationship building with local guests for other occasional gatherings.
- Manage all aspects of “Hotsoft” Wedding and Events diary and daily amendments to function sheets/BEO’s.
- Manage future Bride and Grooms from enquiry through to contract and execution of event on the day.
- Up-dating and maintaining of client files in accordance with the hotel guidelines.
- Conducting follow up calls to obtain feedback from past couples, corporate clients and local clients on a weekly basis.
- Management of all social media channels from a wedding perspective with the ability to create live videos.
- To co-ordinate and co-chair, the weekly Function Sheet Meeting with the Sales and Events Executive ensuring that the operational team are clearly briefed for the next 10 days events.
- Conducts "Corporate and Wedding visists” (virtually & face to face).
- Maximise revenue in relation to the average customer spend by up-selling Weddings and Events Booked.
- Attend “Wedding Open Days” and Fairs along with the sales team and manage the planning activity surrounding these.
- Co-ordinate and manage own Hotel Wedding Open Days, Showcase Evenings and Wedding Fairs withing the hotel.
- To carry out any additional duties requested by the sales team which will support the departments and hotels Business goals.