The fire at Lift Hire Ireland in Mullingar started when a charging battery caught fire over night.
A midlands business is saying it's been inspired by the support the local community to get back on their feet after a fire broke out on its premises.
The blaze at Lift Hire Ireland in Mullingar started when a charging battery caught fire over night, that then spread to a nearby truck which set fire to the offices and training rooms.
The business is currently operating from a yard opposite the original building while repair works continue.
Director of Lift Hire Ireland, Enda Geoghegan says even rival companies pitched in to help: