Midlands Man Speaks Of "Heartbreak" After Blaze Destroys Home

Photo Credit: Go Fund Me/Aidan Bryant

A Go Fund Me page has been set up to support the Tullamore man.

An Offaly man says he was only left with the clothes on his back after a fire gutted his home. 

Aidan Bryant says the blaze was caused by an electrical fault on February 16th and it spread quickly. 

A Go Fund Me page has been set up by his niece to raise €70,000 as he had let his insurance lapse. 

It has already raised over €13,000. 

The Tullamore man has been speaking with Midlands 103's Sinéad Hubble and says he is three years away from retirement so would be difficult for him to get a mortgage:


More from Midlands News

Download Our App