Paddy Casey

Want It Cant Have It

Shock And Heartbreak As Offaly Woman Loses Home To Fire

Efforts are underway to raise funds to repair her 220 year old home. 

An Offaly octogenarian who lost her home to a fire on Sunday remains shocked and heartbroken, according to her grand-daughter. 

83 year old Josephine Dunne escaped the blaze unharmed but lost all of her belongings. 

Efforts are underway to raise funds to repair her 220 year old home. 

Her grand-daughter Pearl Dunne Delaney says the response of the local community has been amazing:

You can donate here.

More from Midlands News

Stay Tuned

Never miss a moment from Midlands 103

  • Available on the App Store
  • Available on Google Play
  • Just ask Amazon Alexa