Survivors "Disappointed" By Leaking of Mother And Baby Homes Report

A survivor from Castlepollard Mother and Baby Home says many were 'taken aback' by the leak.

The leaking of details from the Commission of Mother and Baby Homes report is 'disappointing', according to a survivor.

Children's Minister Roderic O'Gorman says it was 'completely unacceptable' after details appeared in the Sunday Independent.

The final report is due before the Cabinet tomorrow, and survivors had been told they would see it first.

Paul Redmond, who was born in Castlepollard Mother and Baby Home, says many were 'taken aback' after reading it before being informed themselves:

Social Democrats TD Jennifer Whitmore says Micheál Martin also needs to apologise for how the government handled the publication of this report:

More from Midlands News

Stay Tuned

Never miss a moment from Midlands 103

  • Available on the App Store
  • Available on Google Play
  • Just ask Amazon Alexa