Nearly 200 Workplaces Inspected Weren't COVID-19 Compliant

The HSA says 92% of businesses had control measures in place.

Nearly 200 workplaces inspected by the Health and Safety Authority weren't compliant with Covid-19 rules.

The watchdog carried out nearly 2,400 coronavirus-related inspections between May 18th and July 10th.

The HSA says 92% of businesses had control measures in place - but the other 8% didn't.

Minister of State at the Department of Business and Longford Wesrneath TD Robert Troy, has a clear message for those who are not compliant:

More from Midlands News

Stay Tuned

Never miss a moment from Midlands 103

  • Available on the App Store
  • Available on Google Play
  • Just ask Amazon Alexa