A grant of up to €200k will be available from next year.
A midlands organisation will be one of 52 to benefit from a new scheme aimed at supporting employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The Offaly Integrated Local Development Company is among the groups set to receive a grant of up to €200,000.
It will be used to improve employment prospects and provide educational opportunities for disabled people.
The programme is set to begin next January.
Social Protection Minister Heather Humphreys says:
"I have seen first-hand what disabled people can achieve in a work environment and the positive impact that this has had on them and their co-workers.
This new programme will give an opportunity to many voluntary and community groups to deliver initiatives that will focus on disabled people living in communities the length and breadth of the country.
I was delighted with the huge interest for this programme.
I want to give certainty to the successful applicant organisations as soon as possible, so Pobal will be contacting them in the coming days and I am delighted that so many worthy projects will be supported."
The full list of successful applicants can be found below:
- Galway City Partnership Company
- Walkinstown Green Social Enterprises Limited
- Cope Foundation
- Offaly Integrated Local Development Company
- The Down Syndrome Centre Company
- Dublin South City Partnership Company
- SECAD Partnership Company
- Walkinstown Association For People With An Intellectual Disability Company
- Specialisterne Ireland Company
- Down Syndrome Ireland
- Forum Connemara Company
- County Sligo Leader Partnership Company
- Gheel Autism Services Company
- Fingal Leader Partnership Company
- South West Mayo Development Company
- Limerick Youth Service
- Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Wexford Local Development
- SOS Kilkenny CLG
- The National Association for the Deaf
- Ak Inspired Ability Company
- Simon Community (Galway)
- SDC South Dublin County Partnership Company
- Peter Bradley Foundation Company
- South Kerry Development Partnership Company
- Cork Simon Community
- Avista Company
- Knockanrawley Resource Centre Company
- Empower Local Development Company
- Work Equal Company
- Camphill Communities of Ireland
- Roscommon Integrated Development Company
- The Galway Rural Development Company
- Spraoi Agus Spórt Family Centre Company
- Autism Spectrum Association of Ireland Company
- Bluestack Special Needs Foundation Company
- Tipperary Regional Youth Service Company
- Dara Residential Services
- Bray Area Partnership Company
- Hope For People With Autism Company
- Mayo North East LEADER Partnership Company
- I.W.A. Company
- Central Remedial Clinic
- NCBI (National Council For The Blind) Group
- St. Michael's House
- Blue Teapot Theatre Company
- IRD Duhallow Company
- Leitrim Integrated Development Company
- Breffni Integrated Company
- Prosper Meath CLG
- Camphill Initiatives for Social Ecology Company
- National Association For Spina Bifida And Hydrocephalus Ireland Company