Woman Raising Awareness After Anaphylactic Shock Experience

She had taken penicillin as she had never had an issue before.

A woman is raising awareness after recently experiencing anaphylactic shock.

Broadcaster Lynsey Dolan discovered she was allergic to penicillin after taking it to combat an illness, even though she has taken it numerous times before.

After severe pressure behind her ears, a sensation described as swallowing glass and a whole body itch, she knew something was not right.

The Navan woman was speaking with Will Faulkner on Midlands Today about how the reaction came about: 

More from Midlands News